A huge part of wellness is eating the right food, but sometimes it’s hard figure out what’s really good for you. The University Health Center has a registered dietitian on staff who can provide customized information about food and nutrition for every student. The dietitian can also help you eat healthy on a student-friendly budget, navigate the dining halls like a wellness expert, or begin a vegan diet in a healthy way.

If you eat in the residence hall dining venues and have a question about the nutrition information, or if you have a dietary preference or accommodation you need help with, check out University Housing's food services’ information on nutrition and dietary needs.