Updated: November 24, 2021
Sent to all students on September 24, 2021
As a University of Oregon student, you are responsible for positive and respectful behavior at all activities and events, including athletic competitions. All students are receiving this message to ensure those who attend are aware of the policies and expectations for this weekend’s home football game at Autzen Stadium. Please read the information carefully.
- Vaccination Policy: All fans 12 or older attending games must show proof of vaccination, including a CDC-issued Vaccination Record Card (or photo), and corresponding identification, for entry. Documentation of a negative test taken within three days of the event will also be accepted. This information from the UO Incident Management Team details how to meet this requirement.
- Face Coverings: The Oregon Health Authority has rescinded the outdoor mask requirement. While the mask mandate remains in effect for all indoor spaces in Oregon Athletics venues, they are now recommended rather than required for outdoor spaces throughout Autzen Stadium.
- You must enter through the SOUTH gates marked “Student Only.” We encourage you to arrive early. Gates into the stadium and seating bowl open two hours prior to kickoff.
- You must have your current UO ID card, Covid information (see above) and present your game ticket on your mobile device.You must have a student section ticket and game specific wristband to sit/stand in the student section. Wristbands are only issued at the student entrance, which is clearly marked at the South Gate only. Other gates will not be able to provide wristbands, and students who gain entry to the stadium without getting a wristband will be denied entry to the student section. Students found using another student’s ID will be reported to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards for misuse of a university ID.
- It is not permitted to bring any alcohol or drugs of any kind into Autzen Stadium.You will get ejected, face student conduct charges, and may lose future ticket privileges for a violation of this policy. Individuals appearing visibly intoxicated and/or individuals with alcohol or other substances may be denied admission to the game.
- Bags and backpacks are prohibited unless they align with the clear bag policy. Please refer to goducks.com/clearbag for specific prohibited and permitted items.
- While alcohol is available for purchase for individuals 21 and over, consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the student section/student seating areas.
- Autzen Stadium does not allow fans to re-enter the stadiumafter they’ve exited at any point during the game.
- Post-game field access is not allowed for fans this year.
- Student behavior—students engaging in behaviors that are counter to our campus community values and stadium policies may forfeit ticket privileges in addition to facing municipal and/or student conduct actions, violations of stadium policies, or sanctions described by the Code of Conduct including but not limited to alcohol-related violations. Students found responsible for two or more violations will lose at least one home game ticket privilege as well as face any other appropriate sanctions.
Thank you for your attention and for your enthusiastic support of Oregon athletics. We ask for your assistance in reminding your friends and fellow students of this information and the importance of being good sports, positive fans, and gracious hosts.